Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This IS my so called Snowball challenge quilt cause...I'm a rebel with a clause.....


Yes folks it confession time....
Ummm, er,(looking at feet)....
I just could not bring myself to make the required 480 half square triangles for the Snowball quilt.........Whew, there, I said it!
Short explanation here...I already had the book, looked at the quilt, thought no problemo...Well, I didn't read ALL the directions until we started swappin!  When I 1st began quiltmaking 10yrs. ago, I made alot of half square triangles, loving everyone of em...
Now Iam burnt out on em...
So, I used another pattern in the same book, and here is de pic!  Thanks to ALL for your great swapped fabrics, not sure if ya can see in the pics, but thanks!  I have plenty of leftovers for another quilt!

2 comments:

antique quilter said...

great quilt! ok so your a rebel but you made a wonderful quilt
love the rooster in the center, where oh where did you find that fabric?
love it!
Kathie

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I got a fat quarter of the rooster fabric somewhere, then I saw it at a local quilt shop here (Sacramento) "Quilter's Corner"