Saturday, December 3, 2011

Small house..

So, I've been following Brenda's blog http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/
She just moved into a small house and is thinking up ways to make a place for everything, and everything in its place...lol Good reads at her blog.
In our small house there is no pantry, so I'd been looking for a little shelf for a space on the back porch. I found a REALLY ugly gold metalic one which I promptly sprayed white...whew! It may not hold much, but does help with the overflow from the kitchen cupboard...

Ok, ok..I know there are a FEW quilts stuffed around the cupboard, but whats more important, food or quilts?

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Silly question....QUILTS!

I'm still looking for something to use for my quilts other than piled up on the couch or floor. I want them to be used and being folded up in my sewing room is not what I had in mind.