Friday, March 2, 2012

The oldest living UFO?

3 inch squares.... really? 4 cheater corners on each 160, 3 inch square? No wonder this UFO was hidden, I mean gently tucked away for, ummm, 7 or 8 years?
I didn't finish it the way the pattern called for because I was NOT even going to do more corners...gah
It is going to a great home, my neighbor whose daughter's room is pink. So Nina, here is yo quilt, its as old as you are!
Today I'll be making some UFO pillowcases, then maybe something I want to work on for FUN!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks great to me! And done - even better.

Julie S said...

It is very cute and at least it does not look dated!

Donna said...

I adore your pink quilt! I know how it is to have those UFO's :)
Hugs,
Donna

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

It's beautiful! The colors are so soft and pretty.

Barbara Anne said...

This former UFO is so pretty and will certainly delight your young neighbor!

Applause, applause!